(Makes 1 serving)
- 2 slices sprouted whole-grain bread
- 1/4 cup sliced dried figs
- 1 oz. soft goat cheese (1/4 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. raw honey
- 1/2 tsp. olive oil
- Top one slice of bread with figs, cheese, honey, and second slice of bread. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add sandwich; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip, then cook for 3 to 4 more minutes or until cheese has melted.
Nutritional Information: (per serving)
|312||11 g||4 g||13 mg||286 mg||45 g||10 g||14 g||14 g|