Original recipe makes 1 - 9x5 inch loaf Change Servings
- 1 egg
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 quart homemade salsa
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal - measure then crush
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the ground beef, tomatoes, and crushed Chex. Season with onion flakes, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly combined. Pack into a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C)